Thursday, November 29, 2007


We went for the Mr Kwei's concert yesterday. It was like super BORING. Who knew it was going to be some tribute to some Samuel Ting person? Yup. $15 down the drain. Met Grace at the Serangoon station. Jing and some others met to watch Enchanted earlier on and we all met at Marina Square to have dinner at 6.15pm. Then we WALKED to VCH. Yes, walked. In the freaking rain. Oh yeah, I'm like SUPER sick now. Cough plus sore throat ain't the greatest sickness combination, so Jiayi and I were like coughing everytime the songs end so it was like 'Clap clap cough cough cough clap cough cough'. Then there was this high and vibrate-y aunty! Cool yeah? We also made 'friends' with some primary school kids who sat behind us. We we guessing how old this boy was. I said 8, Jiayi said 9 and Maria said 10. So we asked him and he was like '9! Why you wna know ah!' Hahah so gay. Then the Pkids were talking about some Mr Fong person who was performing so we dared Maria to scream his name. She didn't actually scream but said it loudly and the Pkids were like 'You know Mr Fong ah?! You like him is it??' We gave them a weird look and Grace was like 'No, he's my friend's uncle. Her name is Jeanette.' So this girl went 'Oh I know her! IN MY DREAMS! Hahahahahahah' Zomg GAY. So this is what we did. Oh well, at least we had some together-time, together :D Wonder when our next sleepover will be :/


11:22 AM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki